RE: Spurious "You have multiple copies of cygwin1.dll on your syste m."

http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bkendall+%2BPCYMTNQREAIYR+site:cygwin.com&h
l=en&lr=&filter=0

Results 1 - 4 of 4 from cygwin.com for +kendall +PCYMTNQREAIYR

  <g>  Obviously, there must have been a surge in such cases in the past
fortnight or however long it's been since google last spidered the site.  Or
it's just that it's happened a couple of times particularly recently and
they're still fresh in your mind and you're feeling put-upon.  Whichever,
I'll try and remember not to mention it again.  It's not like I for one
second was suggesting you don't know how to operate a mailer or actually
need reminding about raw addresses.

> FWIW, however, just to show that the mailing list archives are being
> trolled and poor Luke is going to be spammed -- I just shut down a
> spammer who was sucking the email archives from
> sourceware.org, driving
> the load average up up to 32.  Some spammers are so stupid that they
> don't realize that if they overtax a system, someone is going
> to notice
> and shut them down.  This poor person may have just discovered that
> sourceware.org is completely inaccessible to them now.

<koff> What was their IP?  It's always nice to get one of the suckers at
their home address......

> I'm still contemplating what I'm going to do with my time
> since I won't
> have to either type a response and then delete it or type a
> response and
> then send it in a caffeine-deprived state.

  Spend the time getting yourself fully caffeinated, that's my
recommmendation!