Re: Eh? Time warp or what?

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 06:19:32PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>I just received a dupe of a message that was originally posted a month
>ago.
>
>Anyone else?

I got it too and had a nice mean message all ready to go about setting
the date correctly and not sending the same email multiple times but
then, uncharacteristically, I did some checking.  It looks like I should
have done some checking when I responded to this earlier this month.

It is probably a problem on Jari's side.  The message is in the qmail
archives for today, so it seems like it really did get sent again.  It
doesn't seem to be in the web archives -- probably because it has the
same message-id as the last message which showed up a couple of weeks
ago.  I haven't checked to see if that is a correct assumption or not
but even, if it isn't, I'm not too concerned.

So, this is probably the third time the message has reached the list.
Does anyone want to tell Jari that he has a problem?

cgf