Re: 1.5.12-1: ld (make) Error while compiling

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I read an article somewhere about how people try to use this kind of
> shorthand in corporate communications and need to be *trained* in how to
> form proper sentences with actual words and understandable grammar.
> Apparently some people think that the shorthand used in sending messages
> via cell phones is ok for email.

That stuff drives me up the wall as well.  It just makes you sound like
an idiot if you can't afford the two extra keystrokes for "you" versus
"u".  Learn to touch type if you're going to be using a computer.  If
you're that lazy about typing then don't expect me to waste any of my
time replying.

I read the same article, I think:
<http://news.com.com/What+corporate+America+cant+build+a+sentence/2100-1030_3-5481494.html>
linked to from <http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/07/2143259>.