Re: How can any grown adult use the term "potty-mouth" withoutcringing in embarassment?

On a rainy Friday, the 14th day of January, 2005, Ed C.'s computer emitted the following stream of bytes:

EC> On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 04:44:44PM -0500, One Angry User wrote:
EC> >On a rainy Friday, the 14th day of January, 2005, Dave Korn's computer emitted the following stream of bytes:
EC> >DK>Fair point.  I may even have not looked too hard for nuance of meaning
EC> >DK>to the term, since what I was writing was really rhetoric or polemic,
EC> >DK>guised as syllogism.  So I'm a sophist.  So sue me.
EC> >
EC> >Wow, what a collection of cursewords in one sentense.  You're a
EC> >potty-mouth, DaveK! :-)
EC>
EC> I'm not sure what "nuance" or "polemic" mean but I dont' think they're
EC> swears.

You forgot "rhethoric" and "syllogism".  And sure they are!  Any word that
requires an average American to reach for his dog-eared copy of Webster is
automatically assumed a swearword.[*]

EC> It was sort of confusing but I think that Dave was saying that he's
EC> like a sort of "coach potato", e.g., a "sophist".
EC>
EC> I hear ya, Dave!  Same here!

He also asked you to sue him... ];->

OAU

[*] Now, that borders on trolling...  Nah, that's what this list is for!