Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)

Linda W wrote:

There's gotta be a movie deal in here somewhere... :-)

Don't forget the tearjerker part in the middle of the movie, where Our Hero is stiffed by the villian, Nasty McEvil, an ebay seller who absconded with mucho dinero but never delivered the Portable Supercomputer.

Which threw more bumps in the road for Our Hero, in his quest to Save The World thru Open Source.

--
Chuck