Re: perl testsuite errors / cygserver not working / apache2 problems

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 07:29:17PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Jul 8 17:04, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

How to debug cygserver?

-d option? GDB?

  bash-3.00$ -d option?  GDB?
  bash: -d: command not found

I think I've mentioned this before... Is cygwin broken?

I have three computers with cygwin installed, on the first one I cannot fetch more than 8k from apache2 and I'm getting errors with the perl testsuite on IPC extensions. I think it is related.

On the second box apache2 is working ok.

I use the third box to build perl currently, here I get no errors for
the pperl IPC tests.

I cannot figure out what is different with the first box.

Eg. I'm running postgreSQL which works fine, so basically everything
seems to work, however there are these IPC errors from the perl tests.

So s.th. is weird at this box.  I'll try if the behaviour changes
after a reboot.  However I guess it will not because I had similar
problems with apache2 before and similiar errors when building /
testing perl.

Gerrit