Re: Inconsistent behavior for Win32 executable: starting from bashvs. starting from cmd.exe

Dave Korn wrote:

----Original Message----

From: Gerrit P. Haase
Sent: 11 July 2005 22:24

Dave Korn wrote:

So, strictly speaking, there is no answer to the question "Is it > or
< 2k in size"; the proposition is neither true, nor false, but
indeterminate.

You probably meant a hippo is > or < 2k in *weight*?

Gerrit

I think it would have to be a very small hippo indeed to be < 2kg in weight, wouldn't it? Do they make minihippos now?

Actually I thought "2k" is the abbreviation for "2 kilo" which is an abbreviation for 2000, unit is whatever fits best, I suggest "kilogram" in this case.

Gerrit