Request for test my 'Emacs this file' using Cygwin/X GNU Emacs Context menu option.

This is perhaps offtopic, but this is the offtopic list right? ;) (Obligatory hippo here.)

I have an email I intend to eventually send to the cygwin mailing list. (I started writing it over a year ago).
It describes setting up GNU Emacs under Cygwin/X and then setting up a context menu item in Explorer.

I will be posting the message to the list As-Is. That means that I will not support it. It works for me, I'm just sharing it.

However I would like to be certain that it works. Therefore I would like to have somebody with access to a computer without cygwin, or is willing to unintall cygwin to try the procedure beginning with only the base cygwin install.

If anybody is willing to help I will send a .eml.bz2 file which can be loaded into outlook or outlook express (one un-bziped of course). The procedure should be attempted. If problems are found, send them to me. Also I would like suggestions relating to making the email easier to understand.

Please CC me with your reply as I am not subscribed to cygwin-talk. I will send the file I listed above via private email.

PS: (Despite using Cygwin/X the procedure is of interest to all cygwin users, so that is why I intend to send it to the main cygwin list.)

PPS: What is the attachment policy of on the main cygwin list?