RE: Who hasn't been badly flamed?

----Original Message----

  Hahaaa!  Classic old UPA technique:  demand proof from someone that you
have flamed them (or someone else), wait for them to go off, dig up and post
a few google groups links to your old material, then the minute they do
start pointing and laughing at them and jumping up and down going "haha I
t0rlled j00 into googlestalking me fanboi!".  <nostalgic sigh> It's just
like Usenet circa 1997 all over again.