Nobody here but us chickens

ooh it's dark in here spooky

<skrtchfffFFFFTFLARESPARKspit>   ah that's better.  i lit a match.  now  let
me see....

   echo....

        ...echo ....

               ... ec  h  o . .. .     .

   hello...

         ...  hello . . ..

               ....     e l l   o ...

   HIPPO...

         ...  HIPPO . . ..

               ....     I P P    O ...

oooh, i've got the place to myself.  i've been on me own in here for days
now.  not a squeak out of anyone else, I could do anything i wanted to....

         KEWL!

 I HEREBY PROCLAIM MYSELF EMPEROR NORTON II of CYGWIN-TALK-L!!!

   Hooray!  Let there be three weeks of official rejoicing, let the streets
flow with beer, let there be hippos and otters in abundance and let all the
citizens be obliged to talk like pirates, in order to counter global
warming.

  ¡Avast ye scurvy swabs!