Igor!

  When I first saw your name acquire a 'sh' and it was over the christmas
period, I just assumed you'd had a couple of eggnogs too many and were
slurring your speech!

  It's now the fourth of January.  Either the party has gone on waaaay too
long, or you've really decided to adopt a new transliteration.  Enquiring[*]
minds want to know: Which is it?

[*] - aka "nosey".