Re: [ITP] foo 0.10

On a snowy Monday, the 23rd day of January, 2006, Eric Blake's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:

> > Heh, I'm just curious when we will get the first mail with the exact
> > subject "[ITP] foo 0.10" :-)
>
> Well, I don't know what it does yet, and it hasn't yet appeared on debian
> unstable, but I FULLY INTEND TO MAINTAIN foo 0.10 when it comes out! :)
>
> (But even though the upstream hasn't announced what foo does yet, I have a
> hunch that it might involve rendering .pngs and .jpgs depicting hippos.)

Everybody knows that FOO stands for "Flight Of Opportunity".  This package
was recently announced by the Lusers Forum.  It is a collection of
opportunistic HOWTOs and images of hippos for the Lusers of the world.
Xf <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-talk/2006-q1/msg00144.html>.

FOO is now in its final testing stages.  I personally participated in the
testing by reading the abovementioned HOWTO cover to cover.  I'm sure Ed
has also taken part.  We will announce when FOO is ready for the
mainstream luser.

OAU