RE: Gearzone Request - 511 Tactical Clothing, Blackhawk Clothing, WileyX eyewear, ESS Googles, Night Ops, Paraclete Body Armour and Tactical Headsets Supplier

On 15 March 2006 14:01, Igor Peshansky wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Gear Zone Products wrote:
>
>> My new site "http://www.gearzoneproducts.com"; has recently gone live,
>> and in order to increase the visitor count, I have been looking for
>> link exchanges from sites that link to other 511 Tactical Clothing and
>> Equipment, Blackhawk, WileyX,  ESS Googles, Night Ops, Paraclete Body
>> Armour and/or Tactical Headsets related sites, which is how I found
>> your page "www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-10/msg00186.html".
>
> Wow, now I feel compelled to respond...  Hmm, that page did recommend
> redirecting to /dev/null...

  Say, maybe we should all email his enquiries line asking to buy some
cygwin1-1.5.11.dll clothing and equipment?

>> Should you do not wish to exchange, simply ignore this email and accept
>> my apologies for the intrusion, I will not bother you again.
>
> Umm, yeah, me and what, 1000 other people?
>
> Ok, to the bit bucket with you!
> 	Igor

  Nah, let's see if we can get his domain shut down  ;)