RE: cygipc-1.13-2.tar.bz2 download

How can I get myself removed from this email distribution list?

TARIQ ABBAS

HEAD OF BUILDING PHYSICS

HILSON MORAN PARTNERSHIP LTD

Tel:      +44 (0)207 940 8888

ddi :     +44 (0)207 940 8860

Fax:     +44 (0)207 940 8801

Email:   tabbas@hilsonmoran.com

Web:    www.hilsonmoran.com

"This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by erroneous
transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies
of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient. Hilson Moran Partnership Ltd reserves the
right to monitor all E-Mail communications through its networks. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the sender, except where
the message specifically states them to be the views of Hilson Moran
Partnership Ltd. All transmissions are checked for viruses but all
recipients are advised to undertake their own virus checks as Hilson
Moran Partnership Ltd will not take responsibility for any damage
arising from virus infections".