Winge about Windows no: XLS143556BJ

Hi
I know it's a waste of electrons to grumble about Windows.
But I'm using an otherwise nice Windows Application Irfanview to manage
some photos, except it seems to use that default Windows behaviour "I won't
remember the last folder you were using" so you have to keep walkng to the
correct directory.

Phew relieved my anguish, sorry about that.

But while I'm at it is there any cygwin CLI application which will resize a
JPG?

--
http://successtheory.com/tips/ 100 FREE Success and Self-Improvement Tips