OLOCA: a new way to say... ahem.

Hello cygwin people,

Remember YANALATEYHSMBSI?
From the OLOCA:
YANALATEYHSMBSI : [snip] Don't try to pronounce it. Just... don't.

Of course, I tried...

It stuck in my head for days like a soapy song until I got
"ya-na-latey-samba-si"... not so hard in the end. You could also try
"ya-na-late-hey-samba-si".

References to recurring failure to compile samba on cygwin, resulting
in much headache are, at your option, highly unexpected and
irrelevant, or totally opportune.

So, despite the total lack of usefulness, I thought I'd just share it
with you, but I'm trying to convince myself that at least a few people
out there would thank me for relieving them of this mind-stunning
issue (who out there dares telling me that he didn't try to read it
while going through the OLOCA or the mailing list).

And yes, I really tried to compile samba on cygwin head front at some
point in time (until I found Lee Packam's patch and build at
http://leenux.org.uk/lpackham/smbclient/ that is).

That's all, folks.

Lloeki