Re: No postnews or other Usenet news utilities?

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
From: Bruce Wehr
[Holy snip]
^^^^^^^^^^^ :-)

2.  What you claim you want to do is spamming, pure and simple, by anybody's
definition.  BTW: Anybody's definition is: "Sending unsolicited email,
usually in an effort to get money from somebody legally or otherwise, en
masse to a bajillion newsgroups and/or email addresses."

I shan't mention that he is not sending *e-mail*... :-) but I think "unsolicited" is at best debatable, if not outright false.

3.  Dave Korn hates Pokemons and becomes enraged at the very mention of
them, hence his ranting against you.  But who amongst us here can blame him?

Oops, I was wrong... *that* was your first mistake. :-D

Can't say I'm too fond of them either.

4.  If you are in fact a filthy spammer, well, then I'll save you a seat in
Hell.

...Mind the hippos.

--
Matthew
...Ruthlessly beating Windows with a hammer until it looks like POSIX.