Upgrading status of core cygwin developers

Now that both Corinna and I have been accused, I think it stands to
reason that we should upgrade the term from "We're Just Mean" to "We're
Just Evil".

In that light, we plan on just responding to any bug reports about
Cygwin with the phrase "Ok, we'll get rid of that capability then" and
we plan on introducing gratuitous changes in Cygwin which are more
clearly designed to just cause mischief.

For instance, I am thinking about extending my dislike of having to deal
with MS-DOS paths to encompass paths which contain numbers.  I find that
I consistently mistype numbers so I don't see why I should have to deal
with them.

cgf