Re: Console on Sourceforge with Cygwin

--On 30 August 2006 10:18 -0500 mwoehlke wrote:

I suppose you think Firefox, Thunderbird, IE, etc. need manpages, and
should only be configurable via command-line switches?

Not 'only' but I would find life harder without the "-a firefox" and "-remote ..." command line options to mozilla that let me do things from scripts. The man page for mozilla is not great, but at least it exists and points to a web page with some information.

--
Owen Rees
Hewlett Packard Laboratories, Bristol, UK