From: cygwin-talk-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-talk-owner@cygwin.com] On
Behalf Of zzapper
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:52 PM
To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
Subject: Why old PC so slow

Hi
I've stripped down my old PC 600Mhz to have just Windows 2 or 3 Apps and
Cygwin defragged it etc.

It's still very slooow and I wonder how I ever managed to use it, is it
basically Windows itself that has grown monstrously since the PC was new or
is because I'm used to much faster machines

--
http://successtheory.com/tips/ Vim, Zsh, MySQL Tips