RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions

You of course mean "reasons of not getting myself banned by Chris (well,
unsubscribed)"  I doubt you have to worry Kornsy; until you run out of
apologies for Chris' inability to behave himself, your presence here is most
assuredly guaranteed.

Oh, and Koffi Annan (you know, the UN guy) asked me at lunch the other day
to pass along this request: please spend 1% of the time and effort you
currently spend apologising for Faylor's Oppositional Defiant Disorder on
the rather-more productive pursuit of getting a working 4.x gcc for Cygwin.
I think we can agree that we all would benefit from the latter.

[apologetic contortions snipped]

--
Gary R. Van Sickle