RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions

On 25 November 2006 20:26, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

> [...]

  Sigh, if you actually read the stuff you're arguing with, you might just
already know, because after all I did say *exactly* what I thought it was.

  Tell you what, if you go back over the thread, and still can't figure it out
in the next day or so, drop us a line back here, and I'll give you a clue, ok?