Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I heard this song on the radio a couple days ago, and immediately
thought of this group -

http://santasearch.org/music.asp?PID=1&SongID=165

The version I heard was the one by Gayla Peevey.  There's also one by
The Three Stooges.  Which do you like better?

I tried to send this message a couple days ago, but I'm sending from a
new address that the mailing list rejected and I didn't notice.
Christmas is about over, now, but I hope you all had a good one!

Cary

FREE for 30 Days! - Holiday eCards from AmericanGreetings.com
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/index.pd?c=uol5637