Re: give up on one losing battle?

Christopher Faylor wrote:

This is coming from the point of view of someone who arguably has to
deal with more spam than anyone else here, btw.

That may be, but here's my war story: during one of the spam-eruptions a few years ago, my (old) email address single-handedly brought down my alma mater's mailserver. Over 6000 spams a day: half of the entire campus's traffic combined -- even counting that the other users were also receiving much higher than normal spam traffic, thanks to the spamphoon. You know you're in trouble when the head of the entire institute's IT department tracks down your out-of-state cell phone number...

And it was UPHILL, BOTH ways, and I was barefoot in five feet of snow! And I was _grateful_, I tell ya!

--
Chuck