RE: [OT] polite response to polite response - Brian...

Christopher Faylor wrote on 24 September 2008 15:48:

> It doesn't stop there either.  Did you realize that you could put
> anything you wanted in c:\cygwin\bin?  I now have added all of my wife's
> recipes there and they work JUST FINE.

  Won't it hurt her feelings if you put all her recipes in /bin?  I'd try
subtly feeding them to the dog under the table when her head's turned instead.

> She just made a ginger noodle
> chicken thing last night and it was DELICIOUS.  *belch*

  Seems like a shame to /bin it then!

> Btw, I am an unprofessional programmer so I *know what I'm doing*.

  Oh, good, maybe you can recommend me a checksum that's too small to checksum
any more than a gig of data?  I need it for my zipfiles.