RE: Coffee. Is there anything it can't do?

In the interest of scientific perspective (I'm not top posting,
the subj is context), let me offer some better sources,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed

In actual fact, I tend to be quite pro-coffee but the evidence is
arguable.

And, for you who have deviant interests ( in things like market deviations),
please see the inciteful words of wisdom from your respected and admired
colleague, LOL, feel free to support more general access to accurate information
in a variety of areas,

http://www.federalreserve.gov/SECRS/2008/December/20081210/OP-1338/OP-1338_7_1.pdf

unless you are content with sensational headlines.

> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:09:01 +0000
> From: dave.korn.cygwin@googlemail.com
> To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
> Subject: Coffee. Is there anything it can't do?
>
> "People who drink too much coffee could start seeing ghosts or hearing strange
> voices, UK research has suggested.
>
> People who drank more than seven cups of instant coffee a day were three times
> more likely to hallucinate than those who took just one, a study found. "
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7827761.stm
>

> All I can say is, w00t! :-D
>
> cheers,
> DaveK
Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009