Re: '65 Mustang detailed (Was: Re: /usr/lib/xeleven replaced)

Mike Marchywka wrote:
>> This is a job for Bicycle Repair-Man!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U01xasUtlvw&feature=PlayList&p=CDFEA6D52E5CC0EC&index=1
>

> Is there a cygwin Flash counterpart so I can download the media
> and manipulate it without wrecking firefox?
> LOL.

  Well, you can build VLC under Cygwin, which plays .flv IIRC.  As to getting
the vid without "wrecking firefox" (!?), I like to use flashblock, noscript
and tamperdata.

  Goto URL.
  Enable script temporarily for youtube.com and ytimg.com, hit F5.
  See flashblock symbol.  Start tamperdata.
  Click on flashblock symbol.  Allow first request (gets player swf) with
submit button.  Abort subsequent requests.
  Right-click second request on tamperdata list, choose "Open in browser".
Allow all subsequent requests through.

  The result, for me, is a download "Open from/Save as" dialog, receiving the
file under the generic name "video.flv".

    yo-ho-ho!,