Re: edit Aux.pm under GNU emacs hangs

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 08:24:30AM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:
Seems like we were seven or eight messages over the limit.

At least he was using recycled electrons.

Maybe we can sell some green points to other mailing lists.

Oh, hey, the solution to the energy crisis! See, all these people, typing on keyboards, they're creating electrical pulses over long distance Internet lines. So what we do is, we harness that, hooking up appliances to our home routers, siphoning off the power created by all that typing. We're saved, hooray!