things you can do with cygwin that aren't death watches or death related

I didn't mention cygwin specifically here,

http://www.bioinformatics.org/pipermail/bbb/2007-April/003898.html

http://www.bioinformatics.org/pipermail/bio_bulletin_board/2006-May/003249.html

but I was more clear in other cases. What the above illustrate
is how to consider one product candidate a company called Dendreon.
They had been in the
news previously for inciting some protestors ( or maybe the
FDA incited them, I'll leave that to you ). At some point,
probably unrelated to cygwin, some oncologists claimed to have
received threats from "Dendreonites"( sorry, I guess
this may involve death too LOL )

The company stock is up again and in the news,

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=dndn

Try that with a gui app. If someone didn't thunk of it ahead
of time, it never got hard coded into a menu option.

Mike Marchywka
Marietta GA 30067-7165

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.