RE: tip for blind users of setup.exe regarding package installation

Adam Puckett sent the following at Monday, March 05, 2012 10:59 AM

>Here's how I went about installing Cygwin via setup.exe with the free,
>open source screen reader NVDA:
>
>1. Download and run setup.exe, and click "Next" at each prompt, as the
>user guide says, for a core install.
>2. Install additional packages with the -P option. E.G.:
>
>setup -P gcc -P git -P bzr -P python
>
>etc.

(1) Shouldn't this have been appropriate for the main list, not talk?

(2) This sounds like it might work as a basic for the generic "automatic
install" question that periodically shows up on the main list.  Might it
be appropriate for a FAQ or somewhere else in the documentation or on the
web site?  (Not that I have tried this or that it matters to me.)

- Barry