Re: xwinclip not working with xdm

Does anyone else here use xdm? Could you test this out and let me know if your xwinclip works on it?

Thanks,

JS.

Nope, never seen that before.

J S wrote:
Hi,

When I run xdm to an AIX box (either with -clipboard or xwinclip standalone) I'm unable to select text to copy. The highlight won't stick after selecting the text, but it copy parts of the text.

However on Solaris, I can select the text, but this doesn't get copied to the clipboard.

Here's the command I tried:

xwin -ac -query aix334 -from win123 -clipboard

Does anyone else get this problem? I'm using the XWin Test version 78.

Thanks,

JS.

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Stay in touch with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk