RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 79

Hallo Rasjid,

Update Windows?  Do you mean that µicro$oft has released something new since
NT 4.0 ????

;-)

We can't access porn-sites, snif, or download executables or anything bigger
than 2Mb.  We couldn't update the PC's since we have no administator's
rights.  I could easily install Linux if I wanted to, but this is not my PC,
it's my customer's.

But thanks for the setup.exe, I've started it, now let's see if it gets
through.  Pure http might work, but if there is any ftp involved, I may as
well forget it.

Nog eens bedankt (thanks again),

Geert

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the intended recipient was not reached.