RE: two new -multiwindow bugs

Hi.

If I login using xdm, yes, all windows get the title "Cygwin/XFree86 X rl", and you can't change it.

As with other posters, if I start a window (such as xterm or rxvt) locally (so not using xdm) specifying a title on the command line it works, but if I try and change the title after that it is ignored.

(Note that this is not an issue with knowing how to change the title in xterm - the same scenario works fine with other X terminal software.)

  - Ben Kelley.

related financial instruments.