RE: Can't get windowmaker to work

FYI, your step 4 is unnecessary.  You can simply mount $HOME/GNUStep on
itself as binary, i.e.

mount -b "`cygpath -w "$HOME/GNUStep"`" "$HOME/GNUStep"

Note that the XFree86-f* packages do this with the fonts directory.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune