Re: Multimonitor screen

Xwin -multiplemonitors -rootless&
Wmaker&
xterm -geometry +1600+0&

Puts an xterm at the top left of my second monitor (My system has three
monitors each at 1600x1200)

OK I may have to live with that approach, but I was thinking rather of XWin :0 -> 0,0 - XWin :1 -> 1024,0 etc. So that there is no interaction between the screens. I use your approach in the windows versions, but was trying to get to a point where each window looked after itself.

( One of my sites has several machines with 8x Plasma Screens each 864x480, but laid out as 3940x864 and I have to rotate each screen in windows <g> )

I am also getting my head around these script files and it's worrying that they are actually making sence <bg>

--
Lester Caine