Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 82

> 3) Add the X icon to the Depth Change dialog box.  Has anyone ever
> seen this dialog box?  I added it months ago and have never heard from
> anyone that it works or doesn't work.  In either case it now has an
> icon.  (Harold L Hunt II)

found it few times, but those times I was busy solving other issues
I was testing XWinX. XWinX and XWin wont communicate properly
if the Screen Depth of two PC's dont match, So I switch screen setting,
and hence the popup

XWinX a project by Kim Saunders and Sanjay Rao. It is like VNC,
in a primitive state. The project is not much active now.

I am interested in it because it is a Cygwin based solution.
Their current issue is high bandwidth required between host & client.

If somebody want help/activate the project please visit their home page.
Another issue is, to do real testing and development you need two PC.

For testing the graphics part we may trick the PC by sharing the screen
See my screen shots to see how I did it

Home page - http://xwinx.sourceforge.net/
Project page - http://sourceforge.net/projects/xwinx
Screen shots - http://www.geocities.com/bijumaillist/xscreens/aalist.htm

Thanks to Early and Harold for spending valuable time

Cheers
Biju