Problem with Multiwindow Mode and Maximizing

Hi. This seems like an obvious bug, but I couldn't find mention of it in the archives so I figured I'd report it. When using the included XWin.exe in multiwindow mode, the maximize button doesn't work. The app does it's graphical expansion briefly and then returns to it's original size (though the maximize button does convert to the restore button). Don't know if this is specific to my setup, so I'll list my specs below:

Windows XP SP1
AMD Athlon XP2100
ATI Radeon 9000 Pro (latest drivers)
Aopen AK75 motherboard (latest BIOS and drivers)
TB Santa Cruz sound (latest drivers)

That's the core stuff. Naturally it would take much to long to list every piece of hardware and software package, but if need be I can dig out specifics.