RE: question about multiwindow mode and application icons

Ralf Habacker wrote:

> The patch provides application depending icon loading in each xserver
> created window. The decision, which icons is used, is based on the
> client application name eg. for the application "xterm" an icon
> "xterm.ico" is searched in all pathes found in the PATH environment variable.

I forgot to say: In case someone does not know how to convert png or other
images into ico format, one can use the irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/
batch feature for converting.

I'm using the following script to convert in a shell script or makefile

$ cat png2ico.sh
/c/Programme/IrfanView/i_view32.exe $1 /convert=$2

./png2ico.sh kate.png kate.ico

Cheers
Ralf