Re: Xwinclip documentation

> normally right mouse click, although it depends on the app (one of the
forever
> annoying things in X has been the inconsistency between UI's in different
apps),
> however, I've yet to get it to work :(

Ah - ha - I just found that while I can copy from an Xwindow to an MS window
I cannot do the reverse. Do I double click in the Xwindow or something to
copy from MS to an Xwindow?

Getting closer. It would be helpful it someone could put a note in the FAQ
about this. I have spent quite a few hours looking for some documentation
that ties MS and Xwindows together via xwinclip with no luck.

thanks

Syl