RE: Custom icons per window class/name patch

Howdy Colin,

At 03:21 PM 5/28/2003 +0100, you wrote:
...It shows the task switcher icons with:-
3) ghostview (!)
3) konqueror (showing transparency fault)
4) xeyes and xclock (ok)

Are you sure you have all the patches in? #4 xclock is actually a watch icon, with a black strap at the top and bottom whenever I run under 16 or 32 bit mode

#3 gv looks more like ghostview has a 50% grey dither around the icon, no?
In that case because of the scaling artifacts from xxx->32 you'll get that
kind of effect, especially at 1-bit deep.

I'll see if I can find anything since it's common between 32 and 16 bit
modes.  Icons larger than 16x16 seem to have OK 1-bit masks, it's pretty
odd!

-Earle F. Philhower, III earle@ziplabel.com cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel http://www.cdrlabel.com