Re: Custom icons + MouseUp fix

Howdy Harold, let me just say thanks for the efforts you've been giving
while trying to herd cats^Wpatches...

At ***02:37 AM*** 5/29/2003 -0400, you wrote:
11) Try, in vain, to maintain a uniform coding style and
variable/function naming convention. I am mostly winning the
curly-brace (curly braces on separate lines please), indenting (emacs
Please replace local source with source from test release, reapply local patches to test source, and submit new patches as needed. :)
I have made lots of style fixes to the source, so you might as well replace all files... otherwise diffs will be useless for me as they were quoting hundreds of lines of source that were logically equivalent but stylistically different. [Anybody about to send me a diff command that ignores whitespace, don't... that isn't what I am looking for.]

All the old changes look to work great! I got my Debussy and NCVerilog icons, title bars, etc. without a single change.

I am also attaching what I hope is a style-conforming patch for the missed
mouseup messages.  The problem is that Windows will not give you a
WM_[LMR]BUTTON[UP/DOWN] unless the mouse is over a window you own.  To get
around this I put in a check in the WM_TIMER which is already in there to
kludge WM_MOUSEMOVEs when the pointer is not in an X owned window.  It's
gone through 2 days of me beating on it for real work and it seems OK.

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
 http://www.cdrlabel.com