very important message for you.

HEAD TREASURY DEPARTMENT
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA ? PLC.,
(UNION BANK HEADQUATERS, UNION HOUSE)
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
          URGENT BUSINESS
PROPOSAL.
Dear sir,
I am DR. Michael Eze, the head of Treasury
Department with
the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. (Union Bank
Headquarters)
Union House, Lagos, Nigeria.
It is with belief and trust that I send you this
obvious and
sensitive business proposal to enable me and my
colleagues
remit the sum of USD$20.5 Million (Twenty Million,
Five
hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) into
your
account.
This amount belongs to ENGR. ROBERT JAMES ANDERSON
from
Sweden an operation account number 0130648335800 an
expatriate with (STRABAG NIGERIA PLC.) and has been
operating it since the past 14 years (fourteen
years) until
November 7th 1996 when he died as a result of plane
crash of
ADC Airline with the flight number being 747 from
Port
Harcourt, River State to Lagos at the Ejiri River
near Lagos
where the incident happened.

Meanwhile, the total sum in the account is now
USD$24
Million (Twenty Four Million United States Dollars
Only).
USD$24 Million was the total sum, USD$20.5 Million
amount to
be withdrawn, USD$3.5 Million Banks commission
interest.
Now we have financially agreed, my colleagues and I
arrange with you a as a reliable foreign partner who
will
assist us by claiming to be the next of kin to the
account
owner who died in plane crash. The entire groundwork
would be carried out by us.

We are contacting you because by law, we are
pre-cluded from
operating any foreign bank account while in service.

If it interests you to assist, please feel free to
contact me via the> Email addresses: michaeleze@primposta.com.
        METHOD/MODE OF SHARING:-

A. Total sum with account   =   USD$24 Million
B. Amount to be withdrawn   =   USD$20.5 Million
C. Myself and my colleagues  =   USD$12 Million
D. Account holder (That?s you) =   USD$7Million
E. Incidental expenses      =   USD$1.5 Million
F. Banks commission interest =   USD$3.5 Million.
Finally, I would highly appreciate it if you could
make up your mind for us to do the business, which will
be of great mutual benefit to both of us. Thanking you
for you kind co-operation and remain blessed as we look forward
to hearing from you soonest.
My sincere regard to you.
Best regards,

DR. Michael Eze,