xwinclip and openoffice

I'm switching my working environment from Outlook and Office to
Evolution and OpenOffice. I run CygWin xfree on various PC's to access
my Evolution + OpenOffice running on my Linux box.

One feature that I've lost is the ability to copy&paste non-text.

- In a spreadsheet only the values are copied, not the formulas.
- When I copy a spreadsheet range into an HTML email, I get only text,
no tables. HTML email is expedient for internal reporting purposes, for
the rest of the world I normally use PDF.

If these features are supported, how do I enable them?

Ãyvind