Solaris X app crashes with Cygwin/X

Maarten Boekhold boekhold@emirates.net.ae
Mon Sep 27 15:07:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've got an application that runs on Solaris, and ever since the upgrade
to X.Org 6.8.0 (now 6.8.1), it crashes if I try to start it. The weird
thing is, that if I do 'XWin :1 -query remotehost' and start the app in
that screen, it runs fine. I.e. under the CDE environment there's no
problems.

Does anybody have any hints on how to debug this?

I'm running a locally compiled version of openbox as window manager (on
:0.0). I'll see if recompiling that helps (tomorrow though).

Maarten