Re: Who wants to help porting Mozilla to Cygwin?

Gerrit,

No, I tried to debug with gdb but was not very successful. Currently I cannot build the tree myself, they move a lot of stuff around and there are errors all the time. Maybe I should try to build the latest release instead of CVS sources.

Do you mean that what you said before is not true anymore ? What I don't understand (but I did not search a lot in the mozilla site) is that it means no stability of the mozilla development. Is it true ?

Do you want me to retry a compile ? I kept your mails of november. Do I have to follow the same instructions ?

Bruno