RE: Copy and Paste between my PC and CygwinX

I was using Reflection/X and/or Exceed and recently moved to Cygwin/X.

Like in Motif, paste is normally achieved by the middle moust button.
While copy is achieved by simple selecting(without deselecting) the
text.

Therefore, when I am on the cygwin window/s I use the Motif style
for copy/paste.
And, when I am on an XP window, I use MSWin style for copy/paste.

With such way of negotiating my mouse clicks between both sets of
windows I am able to copy/paste between the two universes.

While Reflection and Exceed would recognise my middle mouse button,
Cygwin would not.

So I decided to modify my Xwin startup with -emulate3buttons
option. Which required me to emulate middle button by pressing
both L & R mouse buttons together.

Finally I found why my cygwin would not recognise the physical
middle mouse button. I had set its XP driver to double-click,
because sometime ago I was racing to complete MSWin Solitaire.
Which my record time is 76 seconds. A neighbour(in the boondocks
of Maine) managed 55 seconds.(How did he do that?).

I think Reflection doesnot depend on my setting of the
 XP mouse driver and therefore
not affected by my past Solitaire exploits.