Re: remote xterm's can't open display after upgrade

Instead of bothering with the nolisten option and running

$ ssh centos6

Just do this:

$ ssh -Y centos6

without touching the xserver option. That's what Jon meant. I also
stumbled upon this awhile back and pulled my hair(from whereever I
still got them).