Re: Stupid stupid question :/

Actually, ignoring the spawn/CreateProcess problems, the
use of gnu-win32 to build even vanilla Win32 programs is
limited. I was unable to get windows subsystem programs to
execute by just adding a simple call to 'WritePrivateProfileSection'
in a callback function to update a .CFG file.

Removing that simple statement allows the GUI program to execute,
while adding it causes it to die silently. Note that the problem has
to do with code generation or environment, since it is invoked in
the callback, it should only cause runtime troubles when it is
actually executed. As things stand, the application window is
never generated when that 1 line is added.

Phil

-