Cross compilation for MIPS/68000 embedded applications.

I've built the 17.1 distribution of GCC as a cross compiler for the MIPS
processor and have got it to compile all of my embedded app. On linking
however, I'm getting unresolved "virtual table" references for some (and
only some) of my classes and I don't know why.  The code I'm compiling
builds fine under different compilers.  The specific class methods that
fail have nothing in common and differ little from my other classes that
build and link successfully.

I'm at a loss.  Any ideas?  Has anyone successfully xcompiled embedded
code?

Anyway, the whole job has been a pain and I have to do it all over again
for my 68000 apps.  I don't suppose any of you have built a 68000
xcompiler?

Thanks,
-Imerio.

--