Re: termcap situations...

I'm trying to port Tinyfugue to Windows95/NT (a mud client), I can
configure it for hardcoded terminal but thought that termcap might be
easier.  If I compile it for termcap and try to go into it's visual mode
(split screen) it says it's not supported.  So I grabbed ncurses and
compiled it, the test programs didn't work and they said they couldn't open
my vt100 screen...I'm wondering if there is any special libraries I need to
include while compiling. (i also tried linking ncurses with tinyfugue with
termcap and it didn't work).